- Renew formula with better cleansing ability & smoother application by increasing the quantity of oil ingredient.
- Formulated without harmful addictives (Paraben, Phenoxyethanol)
Available in 3 types:
1. Acerola & Blueberry (Revitalizing function) - to help dull skin tone to become bright and translucent
2. Lemon & Grapefruit (Refreshing function) - to remove skin residues efficiently with refreshing sensation.
3. Aloe & Green Tea (Soothing function) - to hydrate and soothe dry skin even after cleansing step
1. Lather up an appropriate amount and rub over the face.
2. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
1. Herb Day 365 Master Blending Facial Cleansing Cream Aloe and green tea mineral oil, purified water, cetyl ethyl hexanoate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, poly Sorvate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Madonna Lily Extract (500 ppb), Rooibos Extract (500 ppb), Salvia Leaf Extract (500 ppb), Borage Extract (500 ppb), Cornflower Flower extract (500 ppb), chamomile flower extract (500 ppb), aloe vera leaf extract (10000 ppb), green tea extract (1000 ppb), 1,2-hexanediol, potassium cocoyl glycinate, carbomer, tromethamine, tri Sodium EDITA, Butylene Glycol, Safflower Extract, Dextrin, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol 2. Herb Day 365 Master Blending Facial Cleansing Cream Acerola and Blueberry Mineral Oil, Purified Water, Cetylethyl Hexa Noate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Madonna Lily extract (500ppb), rooibos extract (500ppb), salvia leaf extract (500ppb), borage extract (500ppb), cornflower extract (500ppb), chamomile flower extract (500ppb), barbados cherry extract (1000ppb), low sweet Blueberry Extract (100ppb), Acai palm Fruit Extract, Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Orchid Extract, Drumstick Seed Oil, Indian mulberry leaf extract, fragrance, citronellol, limonene, hexylcinnamol, linalool