Moroccan Argan Oil
- The “Tree of life” in Morocco Oil with rich moisture and nutrients A type of oil extracted from argania tree fruit that grows only in the rarest desert areas, contains more than two times vitamin E than olive oil
- Oil rich with nutrients and quickly absorbed to skin
- Oil extracted from macadamia nut that native Australians used to eat.
- Also known as “vanishing oil” for its property of quick absorption and rich nutrient
- Tiare flower & Refined coconut oil - Monoi oil is a type of oil extracted from Tiare using coconut oil.
- Tiare originally from Polynesia is an important ingredient in Polynesian medicine that is effective against migraine/earache/healing wounds & eczema.
- -Coconut oil is pressurized to obtain an oil rich with saturated fatty acid.